MENU

Slide

Thursday, May 04, 2006




















hmm, went shopping with darling on monday
bought a new shu uemura blusher, a handphone strap from Kokon Tozai @ citylink mall
we went to watch "the wild".
ehh.. i wasn't very good,
very alike with "madagasca"
but i still like ice age 2 the best!
supersupersuperfunny luhh

&&&&& i finally organize my makeup stuff neatly into a makeup storage





















btw ! ____'s parents went overseas &bought me this cap
so sweet of them ((:

then i was sick on tuesday &wednesday. =(
darn bored, rotting at home

but at least wednesday ____ came and accompany me hehe
____ went to town and help me buy a top from forever21 !
so sweet ! go all the way there,
aww~ thanks _____

hopefully this week, or next saturday can go out with jeline &shaoming them,
miss those guys so much !

I WANT A NEW MASCARA! wonder if the new
Estee Lauder's Illusionist Maximum Curling Mascara is good
if anyone have already tried it, pls tell me if it's good okay?
thanks loads! ((:

No comments: